1. The wife that wins all arguments with her
husband is not wise. The home is not a law
2. The wife that uses sex as a weapon in the
home - placing embargo, going to bed in jeans
shorts and trousers - lacks wisdom.
3. The wife that uses the modern trends and
laws of "women's rights" to insult or ridicule
her husband simply makes a fool of herself.
4. A woman that makes her home devoid of
peace through bickering, nagging and quarrels
needs help. A man should be eager to run away
from office to be at home, for that should be
the safest and coziest place on earth for him.
5. Modern-day equality in marriage does not
mean competition. It simply means partnership.
Taking advantage of such equality to turn
around and become the de facto head of the
home and oppress the man is tantamount to
playing with fire. If you destroy your home, soon
you will be the boss of an empty home.
6. A wise wife makes the man feel so good that
he assumes that he is the head. Once he gets
that feeling, the woman gently wields her power
and the head actually turns to wherever the
neck wants without a protest.
7. A wife that does not pull herself away from
friends' influence and advice or even from the
control of her mother and father will have
herself to blame.
8. When a man is looking for a wife, he
bypasses women of different shapes and sizes
to choose a wife. But soon after childbirth,
many women hide under the excuse of
childbirth to let go of themselves.
Many stop bothering about their looks, shape,
dressing, etc. Within 5 years of marriage, people
start wondering if the wife is the man's aunt,
even though she is 7 years younger.